12,000 - 16,000 PLN NET
Salary: 12,000 - 16,000 PLN NET per month.
Location: Białystok / remote
- 3 years of commercial experience with JS (including 2 years of React and TypeScript)
- Knowledge of modern ECMAScript standards
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Knowledge of React
- Knowledge of GraphQL and REST API
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Very good command of English (min. B2)
- Being a team player motivated to learn new tricks
- Writing tests
- Working with a team of designers and developers
- Maintaining development workflow with GitHub / GitLab / Bitbucket
- Consistent, reliable communication via Slack, Email, and Hangouts.
- Preparing a code review for your colleague
Nice to have:
- At least 1 commercial project in React Native
- Experience in working in Scrum and Agile Teams
- React Testing Library
- Teamwork, Jira
You can expect:
- Paid hours for self development
- Private healthcare insurance, Multisport Card
- Paid mental health days
- Everyday co-financed lunch
- Employee benefits platform
- Financed training courses and events
- English lessons
- Trustworthy devices - we work on MacBooks
- Integration events, sports competitions etc.
Join Our Team Today!
curious how to apply?
Let’s chat (5-8 min)
The first call is a rather quick one - we’re asking you a few questions to make sure it’s a match! Of course, if you want to ask about anything feel free to do this.
Let’s meet (30 min)
That takes a little longer, as we want to get to know each other, don’t we? You’re telling us about you and your experience. Then we have a little chat in English, and - that’s it!
Let’s demonstrate (60-90 min)
Now is your time to shine! Show us your technical skills, meet your future leader and talk about problem-solving solutions. After a week (or faster) you will get the feedback.
WE ARE DEVELOPING
THE WEB IN THE HEART
NEW EVERY DAY
We work with clients all over the world, usually with top-notch startups from UK&US with the hottest tech stack.
PEER CODE REVIEW
Working with front-end experts and getting feedback from their code reviews will grow your pump your skills dramatically.
Clients sometimes like to support legacy technologies, that is fine, but not in Pagepro. Every project we need to grow our developer's skills.
EXTREME LEARNING SPEED
The key to working at Pagepro is learning. Every 3 months we set new learning goals for you and every month we are checking on your progress.
Every position at Pagepro is well described with clear requirements. You always know what stage are you are at now, and what you need to improve to be promoted.
Twice a month our developers meet during internal training, where they improve their technical skills by solving challenging tasks and exchanging their knowledge.